FR - EN (handouts in English)
This program, based on the Project Management Institute (© PMI) international standards and sponsored by the Projects Operational Department (DOP), aims to give the participants a knowledge of, and share with them, the objectives and the common practices for Project Planning of ENGIE industrial projects and to provide tools to improve the understanding of effective Planning Management.
This program is a fundamental part of the development path of the Industrial Project Management operational functions and community.
Targeted audience: experimented project managers, junior planners.
- > Understand the roles & processes of Planning Management
- > Consolidate the basics of Planning (Work Breakdown Structure, critical path, contractual milestones / deadlines, resources…)
- > Acquire the Planning Monitoring techniques (integrating Subcontractors Data, managing Planning changes)
- > Know how to engage stakeholders in Planning – Report on Planning information (Earned Value Management, delay analysis… ), Solve Issues
They tell you about it
Good balance between theory and practical examples.
Important to share experiences and discussions on the case study.
> Planning Levels and Objectives
> Planning Methods
> Risk Impact on Planning
> Planning Model
> Planning Management Plan
> Planning Tools & Techniques
> Control Planning
> Earned Value Management
> Communication Management
Experience in Project Management (or having participated to the 3-day training Project Management for Industrial Projects).
Auto-diagnosis to be done to be able to attend the training
- Digital path on U.learn and presential
E-learning and presential
Other programs suggested
- Project Management for Industrial Projects
- Stakeholders Engagement for Industrial Projects
- EPC Contracts Journey (Engineering, Purchasing, Construction)
- Risk & Contract Management for Industrial Projects
U.learn related contents
A positioning and expectations quiz is sent to participants before the program. A knowledge qui is sent to participants after the program. These quizzes allow us to measure the progress of the participants, and a minimum threshold is required in the quiz to validate the training.
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.