Project Management for Industrial Projects
|Program Name||Start date||End date||Language||Session Country||Remaining places|
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS||21 JUNE 2021||21 JUNE 2021||French||France||16|
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS||22 JUNE 2021||22 JUNE 2021||French||France||16|
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS||23 JUNE 2021||23 JUNE 2021||French||France||16|
FR - EN
Virtual classroom learning
This program, based on the Project Management Institute (PMI) international standards and sponsored by the Projects Operational Department (DOP), aims to give the participants a knowledge of, and share with them, the challenges posed by the Group’s industrial projects and to provide a common methodology for the execution of industrial projects (Capex projects as well as B2B/B2T installation projects).
This program is an fundamental part of the development path of the Industrial Project Management operational functions and community.
Targeted audience: Project Managers, Business Developers and other functions in relation with industrial projects: Procurement, Contract, Finance
- > To understand ENGIE’s strategic stakes during the Execution phase of the Industrial Projects
- > To consolidate your knowledge of the key principles of project management by applying the PMI reference framework, which is internationally recognized
- > To acquire the methodology and tools applied by the supporting line “Industrial Projects” … with as final aim to increase the expected value creation of our Industrial Projects
They tell you about it
The experience of the instructor and the fact he didn’t read just the presentation but used the flipchart to explain the different techniques.
Very practical learning material, that provides a good view on theory and practice. The faculty presented and taught very well, making good use of the flip chart and having the right level of energy.
Clear and concise explanation of the course contents and requirements. Excellent course materials which are available to all through Yammer.
Presentation of the Group’s strategy and challenges relating to industrial projects
Process 1 : Initiating the project
Process 2 : Planing the project (Risk and Opportunity, Scope, Procurement and Contract, Scheduling and Budget)
Process 3 : Executing the project
Process 4 : Monitoring the project
Process 5 : Closing the project and feedbacks
One practical project management experience
- Pre-work an e-learning
- 3 days of on-site learning
- Or, 2*3 half-days of virtual classroom learning, over 2 weeks
Other programs suggested
- Risk & Contract Management for Industrial Projects
- Stakeholders Engagement for Industrial Projects
- EPC Contracts Journey
- Planning Management
U.learn related contents