Project Management for Industrial Projects
|Programme||Code Session||Durée||Training type||Location||Language||Remaining seats||DAY 1||DAY 2||DAY 3||DAY 4|
|Project Management for Industrial Projects - On Site||2023-PRP 01 U.camp NorthAm||21||U.camp||United States||English||1||2023-01-31||2023-02-01||2023-02-02||2023-02-03|
|Project Management for Industrial Projects - On Site||2023-PRP 05 GBU Renewables||21||On Site||France||French||1||2023-04-12||2023-04-13||2023-04-14|
|Project Management for Industrial Projects - On Site||2023-PRP 07 HUB NorthAm||21||On Site||United States||English||4||2023-05-09||2023-05-10||2023-05-11|
|Project Management for Industrial Projects - On Site||2023-PRP 02 Electrabel||21||On Site||Belgium||English||5||2023-06-07||2023-06-08||2023-06-09|
|Project Management for Industrial Projects - On Site||2023-PRP 06 GBU Renewables||21||On Site||To be defined||English||8||2023-06-21||2023-06-22||2023-06-23|
|Project Management for Industrial Projects - On Site||2023-PRP 04 U.camp Paris||21||U.camp||France||English||0||2023-07-03||2023-07-04||2023-07-05|
Project Managers, Business Developers and other functions related to industrial projects: Purchasing, Contracting, Finance
On-Site Learning : 3 days + e-learning
Virtual Classroom Learning : 3*3h + e-learning
FR - EN
On-Site + e-learning
Virtual Classroom + e-learning
This program, based on the Project Management Institute (PMI) international standards and sponsored by the Projects Operational Department (DOP), aims to give the participants a knowledge of, and share with them, the challenges posed by the Group’s industrial projects and to provide a common methodology for the execution of industrial projects (Capex projects as well as B2B/B2T installation projects).
This program is an fundamental part of the development path of the Industrial Project Management operational functions and community.
Targeted audience: Project Managers, Business Developers and other functions in relation with industrial projects: Procurement, Contract, Finance
- > Explain the Group's strategy and the challenges of industrial projects.
- > Apply the industrial project management process.
- > Write a project charter at the start of the project using the SMART method to frame the project.
- > Define the Project Management Plan (PMP),
- > Identify stakeholders and define appropriate engagement strategies
- > Manage opportunities and risks with the risk register
- > Define the project execution strategy in the Project Management Plan (PMP)
- > Establish active communication with key stakeholders
- > Implement project KPIs to anticipate and facilitate decision making
- > Formalise feedback at closure milestones to improve knowledge
They tell you about it
The work on concrete cases by tables to work and experiment with the tools, the expertise of the trainer and the numerous examples given, the numerous and useful tools.
Very good training. Provides a toolbox to improve project management. Very good approach of the trainer.
The content: good balance of "lectures" and practical exercises. The trainer: experienced and very lively. Very good fit with my business.
Presentation of the Group's strategy and the challenges of industrial projects.
Definition of the project management process
Presentation of the different internal and external stakeholders
Process 1: Launching the project and drafting the Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) project charter.
Identification of internal stakeholders, their roles, responsibilities and tasks.
Process 2: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) project planning - identification of risks and opportunities, definition of scope of application
Process 3: Project Planning Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) - Quality, Procurement; Contract, Planning and Budget.
Process 4: Project execution and monitoring.
Process 5: Project Closure and Feedback.
1st project experience
- Preparatory work and e-learning
- Classroom session with external trainers
- Intervention of a member of the Operational Projects Department (DPO)
- Interactive activities: practical cases on ENGIE cases, work in sub-groups, round-table discussions to share good practices or experiences, summary of key points
- Provision of a toolbox (matrix, guide, template, sharepoint, etc.)
On site learning or virtual classroom
Other programs suggested
- Risk & Contract Management for Industrial Projects
- Stakeholders Engagement for Industrial Projects
- EPC Contracts Journey (Engineering, Purchasing, Construction)
- Planning Management
U.learn related contents
- Project Risk Management pour les Filières BD et PM
A positioning and expectations quiz is sent to participants before the program. A knowledge quiz is sent to participants after the program.
These quizzes allow us to measure the progress of the participants, and a minimum threshold is required in the quiz to validate the training.
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.