3 days (on-site) or
3 half days (virtual classroom)
FR - EN - SP - P
Face to face or virtual classroom
This programme is a must if you are looking to make progress in the way you interact with others.
With the support of coaches and facilitators, you will explore, learn about and use your own strengths to improve your relationships with others. This training will help you meet the challenges of interpersonal effectiveness in a virtual world.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to adapt your communication strategies to better interact in a remote environment.
- > Identify your typical way of communicating and its impact on your relationships with others
- > Adapt your communication skills to achieve desired and efficient results while interacting with a person or group
- > Apply new levers to manage complex relationships and conflicts
- > Practice new ways of cooperation that create value at ENGIE.
They tell you about it
“Games” based on interaction among people and observation of the consequent behavior. Focus on behaviours/attitudes/postures and so on that we usually do mechanically / instinctively.
The emphasis on trust and confidentiality between the participants created an atmosphere of mutual constructive feedback.
The interactions, to learn to think in a different way than an engineer normaly thinks. A strong soft skill’s improver!
Prepare your training with a little questionnaire to guide you on how you interact with others
- The importance of openness for interpersonal relationships
- The basics of communication and active listening
- Understanding one's preferences and communication style
- Communicating with different cultures
- My own interpersonal needs
- Adapting your communication style to meet the expectations of others
- Understanding sources of conflict and difficult interpersonal situations
- Better management of anger and emotions
- Managing conflict to achieve a positive outcome
- Practical experience in reaching a constructive agreement
- The various ways of communicating in the organization depending on cultural differences, distance relationships, matrix organization
- Building your network
- At the interpersonal level, work on your own questions/weak points
- Remediation and action plan
Experiencing real situations followed by debriefings, theoretical input to prepare workshops, co-development, use of psychometric test output (FIRO B, TKI) to prepare workshops
Onsite or virtual classroom
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents
A positioning and expectations quiz is sent to participants before the program. A knowledge qui is sent to participants after the program. These quizzes allow us to measure the progress of the participants, and a minimum threshold is required n the quiz to validate the training.
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.