Developing a Feedback Culture
On Site : 1 day (9h-18h)
Virtual Classroom : 2 times 3h00
Feedback is a powerful performance accelerator and transformation facilitator that supports our ambition for continuous progress. This programme aims to provide participants with the tools and practices that will contribute to the development of a true feedback culture at ENGIE.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- > formulate useful positive and corrective feedback by applying the methods
- > solicit and receive 360 ° feedback (with his team, his hierarchy and his peers).
They tell you about it
The trainer was captivating thanks to his examples, good flow of speech, pauses.
The content of the program is very interesting and useful, and can be applied to my work.
Stephane is absolutely expert on this field and enthusiastic in his delivery.
Communication aim is to bring people together" -gold idea.
• Principles for releasing potential and limiting interference
• Assess and become aware of their feedback style
• Identify concrete actions to improve
• Prepare and give different types of feedback
• Define routines to receive more feedback from your teams
• Create an individual activation plan and enrich it with others
• The principles and challenges of cultural transformations
• Assess the feedback maturity of your environment
• Set a development goal for your team
•Définir des actions concrètes pour faire évoluer la culture
•Brainstormer sur des rituels adaptés au style de l’équipe
•Finaliser son plan et créer les conditions pour réussir sa mise en œuvre
- A blended approach mixing digital and live training.
- The program combines theoretical input, practical exercises and peer-coaching.
On Site & Virtual Classroom
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents
- Contiuous Feedback
- Assessment of initial knowledge of the feedback concept (first activity in the « Feedback Posture » workshop)
- Preparation of a real-life piece of positive and corrective feedback (exercise in the « Feedback Posture » workshop)
- Assessment of the team’s feedback readiness (exercise in the Feedback Culture » workshop)
- Design of an initial cultural change plan (exercise in the Feedback Culture » workshop)
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.