Leadership and Change Management
|Program Name||Start date||End date||Language||Session Country||Remaining places|
All employees, managers
3 days (on-site learning) or
3 half days (virtual classroom)
FR- EN - NL - ES
On site learning or virtual classroom
This program is dedicated to group leaders who want to refine their leadership style when managing a cross-functional or hierarchical team or project in a changing environment.
It helps managers:
> to question their practices with regard to the basics of team management,
> to become leaders capable of managing their team/entity/project in a context of transformation,
> to adopt a cooperative management way to improve collective performance.
The digital format focuses on the fundamentals of leadership and change management applied to participants' business situations.
- > Understand your personal strengths as a leader and your impact on your employees.
- > Learn about various management practices.
- > Take on board the basics of situational leadership and the team development stages.
- > Understand the dynamics at work in change processes. Adopt tools suitable for each stage of the change process and the corresponding managerial situations.
- > Get to grips with key concepts, best practices, and performance and change management tools so as to incorporate them into your management strategy.
They tell you about it
Interactions, role plays and business cases the trainer was also great!
The openness of the participants, the energetic atmosphere, the extra activities, the opportunity to share experiences in such a multi-cultural environment
Learned methods that find immediate applicability in everyday work
Understand your own motivational dynamics to use them in your management and communication.
Manage your team’s performance at its different development stages
Adopt your own leadership style to manage change and the performance of your team/project
- Business cases
- Tools and methods to develop one’s “Leadership Story” consistent with ENGIE Leadership way
On-site learning or virtual classroom
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents