Finance for Non Financials
Non financial Managers
On-site learning : 3 Days
Virtual classroom : 5 half-days
FR - EN
On-site or Virtual class
In this programme, attendees will learn the basics of business finance, how to perform a quick financial assessment or analysis and the levers of the Group's financial performance.
This programme also brings an analysis of ENGIE's main financial indicators, in order for the attendees to get a better understanding of their directions in implementing the company project.
- > Acquire a new financial and accounting knowledge of the Group
- > Identify the financial consequences of operational decisions
- > Define the foundations of an efficient working relationship with the Group's Finance departments
They tell you about it
he instructor was very knowledgeable and entertaining. He knew how to make us understand finance even if we do not know anything of finance. The case studies were very relevant to our business needs. This has been the best course since i have been to ENGIE.
Analysis of ENGIE performance. Very elegant and engaging presentation. Avoidance of power point slides is very effective. We can all learn from this approach.
I totally loved the transparency of details shared, the confidence and method of training – could remember every aspect of the training even today.
> Knowledge test
> To-read documents
> Group introduction and discussion
> Introduction to financial tools: statement of account, incom statement, key financial ratios
> Decoding ENGIE's financial results
> Cost price
> Developing a business plan
> The elements of working capital
> Review (training docs)
> Knowledge test
Blended Learning : on-site with digital and online experiences:
- Presentation by an external expert
- Case studies (to practice)
- Test (to validate your knowledge)
- Individual learning (skills reinforcement)
On-site learning or virtual classroom
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents
- Introduction to financial statements
- What is a “by-function” income statement?
- What is a balance sheet?
- What is a cost?
- Understanding the source of value creation: ROCE and EVA
- Measuring profitability
- Management control: management performance
- The three keys of finance
Testing: beforehand, at the end of each session (accounting/goodwill), at the end of the training // Case study with review
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.