Finance for Non Financials
|Program Name||Start date||End date||Language||Session Country||Remaining places|
On-site learning : 3 Days
Virtual classroom : 5 half-days
FR - EN
Face to face or virtual classroom
This program helps the participants to understand financial mechanisms, to carry out a rapid diagnosis or a financial analysis and to identify the Group’s financial performance drivers.
It provides the participants with an interpretation of ENGIE’s main financial indicators, thereby helping them to better understand its orientations in the implementation of the Enterprise Project.
Targeted audience: Non financial managers
- > Expand your accounting and financial knowledge of the Group
- > Understand the financial consequences of operational decisions
- > Be able to work effectively with the Group’s Finance departments
They tell you about it
he instructor was very knowledgeable and entertaining. He knew how to make us understand finance even if we do not know anything of finance. The case studies were very relevant to our business needs. This has been the best course since i have been to ENGIE.
Analysis of ENGIE performance. Very elegant and engaging presentation. Avoidance of power point slides is very effective. We can all learn from this approach.
I totally loved the transparency of details shared, the confidence and method of training – could remember every aspect of the training even today.
> Knowledge test
> Reading materials
> Presentation and discussion with the group
> Introduction to financial tools : balance sheet, profit and loss statement, key financial ratios
> Interpreting ENGIE financial results
> Cost price
> Developing a business plan
> Elements of working capital
> Review (course material)
> Achievement test
Blended learning process: face-to-face with digital and remote experiences, alternating between:
- Presentation by an external expert
- Case studies (to practice)
- Quiz (to validate your knowledge)
- Individual learning (to consolidate skills)
On-site learning or virtual classroom
Other programs suggested
- Understanding Energy Revolution
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Interpersonal Effectiveness 1
- Leadership in Health & Safety