Sustainability with my clients
Business development managers
Residential format: 3 days
Virtual classroom format: 6 half-days spread over 3 weeks
FR - EN
E-learning + virtual classroom OR e-learning + classroom
Become a key stakeholder of the transition to a carbon neutral economy leads us to adapt our ways of working, to develop our skills and know-how, and to transform our activities.
The Sustainability Academy offers a training program that enables all our sales forces and business developers to support their customers in this transition.
In order to make the Group's strategy a reality, ENGIE experts are mobilized within the framework of this course to enable you to :
• to apprehend your daily operational life with the necessary knowledge and tools
• to remain an essential actor of the transformation
• assert your legitimacy as a partner in the decarbonization issues of your customers
- > Describe the entire value chain of sustainability issues on the business
- > Examine and differentiate the key players in the economic sectors in terms of sustainability
- > Distinguish the different strategic sectoral approaches
- > Exploiting ENGIE methodologies and tools in the decarbonization of our customers
- > Integrate the challenges of moving from a volume-centric business model to a value-centric business model
- > Challenge, co-construct and structure the ambition of a customer
They tell you about it
I consider it vital that all sales, technical and strategic forces receive this training, as together we will create more powerful value propositions.
This is a very well oriented training towards our new business model.
Extremely useful content that I would recommend to all my colleagues, whether they are customer facing or not.
Understand the entire value chain of sustainability issues for business
• Sustainability: definitions and application to the business world, risks and opportunities, examples of "good students
• Climate change: impacts, role and responsibility of the energy sector, evolution framework, terminologies (net zero, absolute zero, net zero carbon, climate neutral, ...)
• Introduction to the steps of carbon accounting: calculating emissions, defining a trajectory, reducing and offsetting, reporting and communication
Examine and differentiate the key players in economic sectors in terms of sustainability
• Economic sectors most impacted by sustainability issues and their interconnection
• Levers of action and quantification of risk
• Immersion in the 5 most difficult sectors to decarbonize: heavy industry, buildings, pharmaceuticals, transportation, food and consumer goods, what are the challenges, what actions are possible?
Challenge, co-construct and structure a customer's ambition:
• Customer segmentation: behaviors and maturity in the face of sustainability issues
• Personalized customer approach: for each segment, how to go further with our current customers? How to approach our prospects, what are the prerequisites to get started? What are the differentiating indicators?
• Key Client Office (KCO) process: methodology, tools and results
Using ENGIE methodologies and tools in the decarbonization of its customers
• The 3 indicators of an organization: carbon footprint, carbon offset and elimination, decarbonization
• Stakes of decarbonization of customers for ENGIE
• Group methodology: steps, achievements and perspectives
• Application via 2 business cases
Integrate the stakes of the transition from a volume-centered business model to value-centered business models
• The need for business model innovation in the context of the zero carbon transition
• Paradigm shift introduced by sustainable business models
• Identification of key elements to go further and innovate in sustainable business models
• Characteristics underlying the concept of sustainable business model (intangible resources, positive externalities,...)
• Concrete examples of sustainable business models
• Link between sustainable business models and ENGIE activities.
E-learning "Business Change Maker" (1h) & Ambition Net Zéro Carbone (45 min)
This program includes masterclasses led by internal experts and interactive activities: case studies, practical application, workshops, role-playing games and testimonials from operational entities.
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents
- Sustainables Business Models
A positioning and expectations quiz is sent to participants before the program. A knowledge qui is sent to participants after the program. These quizzes allow us to measure the progress of the participants, and a minimum threshold is required n the quiz to validate the training.
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.