Capex-Based Partnerships: Fundamentals and Project Structuring
|Programme||Code Session||Durée||Training type||Location||Language||Remaining seats||DAY 1||DAY 2||DAY 3||DAY 4|
|Capex-based partnerships : fundamentals & project structuring - On Site||2023-ASB 01 U.camp NorthAm||21||U.camp||United States||English||0||2023-01-24||2023-01-26||2023-02-01||2023-02-02|
|Capex-based partnerships : fundamentals & project structuring- Virtual Classroom||2023-ASV 01 IMPACT US||21||Virtual Classroom||Digital||English||16||2023-09-12||2023-09-13|
|Capex-based partnerships : fundamentals & project structuring- Virtual Classroom||2023-ASV 02 IMPACT EMEA||21||Virtual Classroom||Digital||English||16||2023-09-21||2023-09-22|
|Capex-based partnerships : fundamentals & project structuring - On Site||2023-ASB 02 M1-M2 U.camp AMEA||21||U.camp||United Arab Emirates||English||20||2023-10-23||2023-10-24||2023-10-25|
Managers, Support Functions, EXCOM, Boost Program participants
Project Managers, Business Developers and other functions in relation with Capex-based projects
3 days (on-site)
or 6 half-days (virtual classroom)
English - French
Virtual classroom or on-site learning
This program is sponsored by the Global Business Unit Energy Solutions, the Projects Operational Department (DOP) and AIFA (Acquisitions, Investments & Financial Advisory) teams. It aims at giving to the participants the keys to understand the business and contractual fundamentals of Capex-Based partnerships, to develop and optimize their projects in line with the priorities of the Group strategy.
Targeted audience : Project Managers, Business Developers and other functions in relation with Capex-based projects
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- > Module 1 - Fundamentals : Define what are Capex-based business models, and more precisely: o List and explain benefits for the customer and for ENGIE o Define the main characteristics and the main forms of contracts o Grasp orders of magnitudes in terms of projects' size and business across ENGIE o Identify the risks and link each one to a mitigation solution o List the Key Success Factors and Key Failure Factors
- > Module 2 - Project structuring : Explain the structuring of capex-based projects, and more precisely: o Prepare the economic & financial aspects o Define the flows & responsibilities o Describe the interconnections between project parameters and project sensitivities o Define the income statement and the balance sheet o List ENGIE's priorities and the KPIs to use o Optimize your price/offer using correctly the Business Plan
They tell you about it
I really liked the exercice part, because it forces you to focus on the theoretical part and immediately challenge themselves on what just learned.
I liked that the course explained in a comprehensive way all the aspects we developer should be aware of when working on a Capex-Based project: Financing, risks, contractual...
Clear explanation and group work. All of it, very effective to learn from people with direct operational input to link theory to projects.
In my opinion the structure of the training was well designed allowing even those who are not familiar with the financial language to understand the concepts involved
- Main characteristics
- Main forms of contracts
- ENGIE examples
- Financing & revenues
- Risk Management
- Key Success Factors and Key Failure Factors
1 hour of digital work (dedicated U.learn path)
- Steps for structuring a Capex-Based project
- Project design & costing
- Project structuring (contractual, financial schemes)
- Risk allocation
- Components of a Business Plan and interactions between them
- Financial statements and profitability measures
- Margin calibration and sensitivities
Develop capex-based projects
- Digital path on U.learn
- On-site or virtual classroom
- Business cases in sub-groups
On site learning or virtual classroom
Other programs suggested
- Risk & Contract Management for Industrial Projects
- Stakeholders Engagement for Industrial Projects
U.learn related contents
A positioning and expectations quiz is sent to participants before the program. A knowledge qui is sent to participants after the program. These quizzes allow us to measure the progress of the participants, and a minimum threshold is required n the quiz to validate the training.
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.