Being a Resilient Leader
|Programme||Code Session||Durée||Training type||Location||Language||Remaining seats||DAY 1|
|Being a Resilient Leader - On Site||2023-RSP 01 U.camp Europe||7||U.camp||Belgium||Dutch||-3||2023-03-27|
|Being a Resilient Leader - On Site||2023-RSP 02 U.camp Europe||7||U.camp||Belgium||English||-1||2023-03-30|
|Being a Resilient Leader - On Site||2023-RSP 03 U.camp Paris||7||U.camp||France||French||17||2023-07-05|
ExCom, Managers, Support functions, Boost program participants, All employees
1 day : on-site learning
5*60min : virtual classroom
Onsite or virtual classroom
This programme is designed for managers and executives who wish to build their resilience competences.
The first part of the program will initiate the learners to the basics of personal resilience : understand resilience levers, create calm, stimulate physical vitality, create a performance mindset while insisting on the importance to "lead by the example".
The last part will focus on inter-personal skills - sharing with learners some practical strategies to lead with resilience.
Particular attention is paid to how one will integrate the learning in daily work.
- > Discover an integral and preventive approach to resilience
- > Understand the key factors of resilience
- > Develop self leadership and managerial competences
- > Sustain and cultivate energy and optimism in team
- > Get equipped to navigate challenges with calm and success
- > Identify resilience habits to integrate in a daily routine
They tell you about it
An engaging and very practical training program
The energy and enthusiasm of the facilitator encouraged me to translate concepts into concrete actions
1. Resilience Booster - Kick off - Presentation of the learning program and introduction to the approach
2. Bounce and rejuvenate - Winning behaviours to bounce fast and support others to bounce / Stress mastery techniques
3. Stimulate physical vitality - Energy management
4. Create a performance mindset - Self awareness / Emotion regulation / Attention control / Construcrive mindset
5. Lead interactions with resilience - Interpersonal skills
Theory and practical exercices
On site learning or virtual classroom
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents
Expectations and knowledge & skills questionnaire in preparation of the training & Ongoing evaluation
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.