Project Management Fundamentals
On-site : 2 days or Virtual classroom : 4*3h
FR - EN
On-site + e-learning
Virtual Classroom + e-learning
This programme provides managers with the opportunity to generalise project management techniques, with the aim of respecting the phases of a project and determining the conditions for its success. To achieve this, we will use the following project management framework: start, plan, execute, monitor and close.
Explain the fundamentals of management (vocabulary and concepts based on the Project Management Institute-PMI® standard) -
Apply the actions to be implemented in the different phases of the project cycle:
- > Frame the project and write the project charter using the Smart method
- > Identify and engage key project stakeholders
- > Organise the scope of the project into deliverables
- > Create a project management plan to monitor progress and achieve objectives
- > Facilitate meetings with the project team
- > Close a project and provide feedback
They tell you about it
Adaptability of the trainer. The principles are well presented without falling into "all tools".
The trainer's feedback gave us concrete examples in which we could find personal experience.
I recommend this programme for people with little knowledge of project management. It allows us to establish a general framework and to present good practices
The practical application of the concepts studied, which allows for a concrete understanding of the objectives of these project monitoring tools.
Live application of the methodology during the session on a concrete project case carried out by ENGIE.
> Project environment: context, life cycle, governance
> Project start-up: charter and project launch
> Stakeholder identification and mapping
> Project planning: content and WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
> Project planning: risk management, time and cost management, Gantt chart, S-curve, Project Management Plan
> Execution and steering: deadline monitoring, project team management
> End of project: closure and feedback on the project
- Classroom session with external trainers
- Interactive activities: practical cases on ENGIE cases, work in sub-groups, round-table discussions to share good practices or experiences, quiz, summary of key points Provision of a toolbox (matrix, guide, template, etc.)
On site learning or virtual classroom
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents
- Additional resources on U.learn are proposed to participants to reinforce their skills after the in-class training
"A self-positioning quiz is sent to participants before the programme.
A knowledge quiz is sent to participants after the programme.
This quiz allows us to measure participants' progress, and a minimum threshold is required in the quiz to validate the training.
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.