Project Management Fundamentals
|Program Name||Start date||End date||Language||Session Country||Remaining places|
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS||20 SEPT. 2021||28 SEPT. 2021||English||France||7|
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS||20 SEPT. 2021||20 SEPT. 2021||English||France||16|
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS||21 SEPT. 2021||21 SEPT. 2021||English||France||16|
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS||27 SEPT. 2021||27 SEPT. 2021||English||France||16|
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS||28 SEPT. 2021||28 SEPT. 2021||English||France||16|
FR - EN
Virtual classroom learning
Gain a good understanding of project management, the methods and tools used to manage projects and how to ensure the success of a project.
You will share common concepts and language based on Project Management Institute (PMI®) Methodology in order to meet the 5 following objectives:
- > Initiate your project with a project charter including SMART objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound)
- > Identify and engage key stakeholders
- > Organize the project scope of work into valuable deliverables
- > Create a Project Management Plan to monitor your schedule and meet project objectives
- > Facilitate the team work to optimize project success
They tell you about it
Being able to apply it immediately to my current work setting.
The business case that was used throughout the course.
The teacher was very clear in his explanations and the material very helpful.
Understanding the overall framework, how the different concepts are put together to complete the “puzzle”. Was good to “tap” into the deep understanding and experience of the trainer. The rhythm of teaching followed up by practical application in teams. The knowledge areas content can be used to train people in the business for application in the normal day-to-day management of their respective activities.
During the program, the facilitator is promoting a very good interactive ambiance and everybody is participating in a good way to the topics/scenarios discussed. The examples also are realistic and very interesting.
> Project environment: context, life cycle, governance
> Initiating the project: project charter and stakeholders
> Planning the project: project scope and WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
> Planning the project: risk identification, project scheduling and budgeting, Gantt chart, S curve, Project Management Plan
> Executing & monitoring: schedule and cost control
> Closing: closure and return on experience
- 2 days of on-site learning
- Or, 2*2 half-days of virtual classroom learning, over 2 weeks
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents
- Additional resources on U.learn are proposed to participants to reinforce their skills after the in-class training