Leaders, Booster Talents, D&I Ambassadors
3 sessions (9.5HRS) over 4 weeks (1 X 3.5HRS, 2 X 3HRS)
EN / FR
Through the Inclusive Leader program you will develop the knowledge and skills needed to successfully lead a culture of inclusion where leaders welcome and value all employees, creating the conditions for each employee to truly be their authentic selves.
Experience power and privilege at play and develop a greater understanding of the impacts on performance.
By the end of the program, you will have started to create a roadmap aligning your individual behaviours and the ways of working for your area of responsibiity with an inclusive workplace culture.
- > Raise your knowledge on diversity and inclusion.
- > Understand the power of a diverse and inclusive workplace, for you, your team and your company.
- > Acknowledge and manage own biases
- > Understand how to behave inclusively in order to contribute to a fairer workplace culture
- > Address the barriers to an inclusive workplace culture
- > Communicate why diversity and inclusion is important for ENGIE
- > Equipped to build a roadmap/action plan to create and foster an inclusive workplace
They tell you about it
I most liked the exercises, which help us to be conscious about our bias
A good mix between gaining insights by listening and working-in-small groups
I like the second day and the discovery of the in groups / out groups
Training facilitators were really inspiring
A simulated experiential workshop
Focusing on theoretical frameworks
A mini hackathon
Combining experiential learning with theoretical inputs, participants will experience three very different sessions including a similuated experience, theoretical frameworks to anchor experiences, as well as a mini hackathon to support strategy making.
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents