Leadership Labs for the Hybrid Workplace
Managers ; Talents
3,5Hrs x 3 days
French ; English (other languages at BU Request)
The accelerated transition to a hybrid environment, coupled with the boom of remote working and the emergence of the new ways of working, has a big impact on how we lead and sustain high engagement levels across the organization. The program aims at stimulating collective intelligence and share best practices in leading hybrid and remote teams, so that every participant can walk away with what works best for them and their teams.
- > Support the Leadership Way model even in the context of remote teams
- > Support leaders in the change of work organization (remote work / hybrid teams / multisites teams...)
- > Equip leaders of remote/hybrid teams with practical, efficient tools in order to support them and achieve the same level of engagement, wellbeing and performance in distance as in face-to-face
They tell you about it
Superb facilitation, very timely and important topics and the exercises/discussions were excellent. The content we covered and skills I learned will be very helpful in my leadership as we move forward.
Networking with my peers accross the organization was great! Hearing of similar concerns and being able to provide support and "solutions" was a rewarding experience, while learning new tools that can be implemented across the entire organization.
The program is a three-module program to boost remote engagement levels, each module dealing with key topics related to hybrid work organization :
(Re)building collective dynamics & organization
- Empowering teams to enhance hybrid performance
- Fostering engagement & trust with strategic stakeholders
Managing tensions & conflicts in the context of hybrid collaboration
The Remote Leadership program is designed in such a way as to allow participants to bring their own issues into the room. The underlying hypothesis is that there is no “onesize-fits all” manual for leaders to run business operations in digital format.
Depending on the nature of the activity, the corporate structure, the team setup and the personality types that are having to interact, the mix of solutions can vary, just like in the non-virtual world. The three modules are designed to stimulate collective intelligence and share best practices, so that every participant can walk away with what works best for them.
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents
- A blendedX channel is available on U.Learn