Tertiary Leadership in Health and Safety
Managers and support functional lines
4 modules of 2h30
FR - other languages possible
E-learning (U.learn) and Virtual Classroom
This distance learning program enables managers to understand and appropriate the Group's health and safety challenges.
By integrating the appropriate methods and tools to assert their leadership and engage their teams, managers will be able to have a lasting impact on behaviors and the Group's operational performance.
This program covers best practices and processes related to risk prevention in the field of tertiary activities, with a focus point on psychosocial risks.
This program is designed around for 2.5 hour modules over two weeks, facilitated at distance, via Teams, in an interactive mode allowing for exchanges and sharing of experience.
- > Module 1 : • Integrate the Group's health and safety issues • Be aware of the role and missions of the manager in order to develop a proactive and shared health and safety culture
- > Module 2 : • Understand and act sustainably on risk behavior • Promote a fair health and safety culture
- > Module 3 : • Promote workplace wellbeing and measure the human and societal issues related to the prevention of psychosocial risks
- > Module 4 : • Be able to identify hazards and assess risks in the field of tertiary activities • Appropriate the fundamentals to get your teams committed on a daily basis • Revisit the managerial safety visit by integrating these fundamentals to improve its impact
They tell you about it
Online self-study of the fundamentals :
• Health and Safety Policy
• E-learning modules on culture and risk prevention
4 modules of 2.5 hours spread over 3 weeks
Distance facilitation via Teams by internal experts in the health and safety field interactivity, exchanges, practical exercises in virtual round tables