Introduction to biodiversity
FR - EN - ESP
This digital course, open to all employees, is an introduction to biodiversity issues. It was designed with the ENGIE Group's CSR Department and in partnership with the French committee of the IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature).
Through this program, you will be able, at your own pace, to better understand the challenges of biodiversity in your daily life but also in the business world.
It will enable you to master the basic principles relating to biodiversity, to understand the Group's commitments and to acquire the right reflexes to reduce our environmental impact.
And thus become an ambassador for the Group's commitments on biodiversity!
- > Understand the link between biodiversity and business
- > Understand the Group's biodiversity commitments
- > Develop the reflex of “Avoiding, Reducing and Offsetting”
- > Understand the benefits of nature-friendly actions for the Group
- > Acquire the fundamentals to understand the ecological management of sites approach
They tell you about it
Presentation of the program
Definition of biodiversity
Avoid, reduce and compensate
Ecological management of sites
Be Biodiversity Friendly
Resources for further information
This 100% digital course allows you to progress at your own pace and offers you a varied content experience combining video, text, graphics, etc.