FR - EN
On-site / virtual classroom learning
This program allows participants to boost the impact of their presentations according to the audiences they meet: preparation, storytelling, impacting and synthetic message, all the skills required for clear and successful presentations!
- > Apply the pSCORE method that makes any presentation simple, clear, original, relevant, and enjoyable
- > Master storytelling: building a clear structure, earn audience attention, communicate key messages with efficiency
- > Digest and implement the methods to produce a SCORE with slides your audience will enjoy
- > Identify the tools and methods to lead your presentation as a leader, with commanding presence
They tell you about it
The professionalism of the trainers as well as their “friendly” approach in the explanations. I appreciated also the tips & tricks they provided to the participants.
The form of communication and experience of its presenters is something fantastic and motivating. Congratulations to all the team for this very useful training in our careers.
I very much appreciated the fact that the trainers “practiced what they preached” 😃. They applied themselves the “methodology” directly during the training and we could observe its effectiveness
Introduction to the pSCORE method to make any presentation Simple, Clear, Original, Relevant and Enjoyable.
- Exercise to understand why most presentations fail
Objective: transformation, not information
- Exercise on understanding the audience’s needs
- Exercise to set action-oriented objectives and choose key messages, aimed at inducing action and/or emotion in the audience
Using storytelling to build a clear structure, deserve the audience’s attention, and communicate key messages concisely and memorably.
- ‘Elevator pitch’ exercise: 30 seconds to get straight to the point in simple terms
- Choose and use a sample storyline to build your test presentation
The two key moments: the introduction and the conclusion.
- Video examples and exercises on making a success of these two key moments
Making a SCORE with your slides: beat Death By PowerPoint with slides that your audience will enjoy.
- Exercise to understand why slides and handouts are completely different
- Interactive session on making slides SCORE
- Group exercise to illustrate their test presentation with a few score slides
How to deliver your presentation as a leader, with executive presence.
- Exercises with video examples to find and adopt a speaking style that makes people want to follow you
Putting it all together: delivering your presentation.
- Participants practice delivering their presentation in their group and receive feedback from trainers
- Grand Finale: One or two volunteers present in front of the whole group
Wrap-up and call to action.
Theoretical presentation/ practical workshops
On site & Virtual Classroom
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents
- Using visual aids effectively in presentations
- Communicating – connecting to your people
- Making an effective presentation
A self-assessment is offered to participants before the program and a knowledge quiz at the end of the program.
This quiz measures the progress of participants, and a minimum threshold is required on the quiz to validate the training.
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.