Business models “As a Service”: the fundamentals
Managers (EXCEPT FOR ExCom members (BUs & entities), GMR holders, talent boosters, experienced executives)
E-learning : 3h
Virtual classroom : 3h
FR - EN
e-learning & virtual classroom learning
ENGIE's strategic ambition to be the leader of the energy transition leads us to adapt our ways of doing things and of developing our activities.
This training gives you the opportunity to discover new business perspectives and to to get initiated to the mechanism behind the business models "as a service" (BMaaS): customer-centric and sustainable development-oriented.
Depending on your activity, you will be able to give a general definition of a BMaaS, based on one or two concrete examples.
- > Define a business model
- > Name some of the concepts and characteristics underlying the notion of BMaaS
- > Give some concrete examples of BMaaS
- > Explain the link between this concept and the ENGIE strategy
They tell you about it
Fascinating topic: real life-time examples of industry leaders innovating; well delivered; well structured; good management and leadership of the group. I really enjoyed this training and it provided me 'food for thought'.
Excellent eye-opening examples. The training has given new direction to business approach.
A questions forum to get help from the trainer is included; self-postioning and final tests are included
Intervention-restitution of the trainer; an interview-debate with an ENGIE expert; key takeaways wrap-up
- Digital journey: e-learning
- Masterclass: flipped classroom approach
Other programs suggested
- Finance for Non Financials
- Understanding Energy Revolution
- Neutral Carbon Technologies (previous name: Zero Carbon Technologies)
- Zero Carbon Technologies Virtual Classroom
U.learn related contents