Agile Pass – Discoverer
|Programme||Code Session||Durée||Training type||Location||Language||Remaining seats|
o Face to face : 1 day (9am-6.00pm)
o Digital : 3 times of 3h30 session on 3 consecutive days
FR - EN
The aim of this training is to provide teams with the means to collectively improve their practices and behaviors by training agilists on a common Group reference framework.
The first level "Discoverer" will allow you to discover the ENGIE’s Agile model and will guide you in facilitating some initial actions within your team(s).
- > Communicate and promote your team by implementing the principles of the ENGIE’s Agile model
- > Identify his or her need(s) and integrate them into your team practice
- > Organize and facilitate a collective intelligence workshop based on simple agile/lean tools to meet the identified needs of your team(s)/client(s)
They tell you about it
I loved the overview-format, just exploring all the possibilities set within the discoverer wheel that covers the whole horizon
Good interactions – useful tools
Super learning format !! I liked it a lot !!!
I enjoyed working in small groups over 3 days
The variety of participants & profiles
The ability of the speakers/facilitators to manage so many people on a remote way during 3 half days
o 1. Well-being & Collaboration
o 2. ENGIE Agile model
o 3. Shared Vision
o 4. Effective Value Creation
o 5. Steering
o 6. Continuous Improvement
o 7. Basics of Facilitation
o Session 1 : Well-being & Collaboration + ENGIE’s Agile model
o Session 2 : Shared Vision & Efficient Value Creation
o Session 3 : Steering, Continuous Improvement & Basics of Facilitation
- 20% theory & 80% practice
- Training based on practical experience in sub-groups during the whole training
- Our internal learning model representing the territories of a team’s functioning (“agility wheel”): shared vision, collaboration, client orientation, value creation, continuous improvement, management, creativity & innovation, well-being
- Implementation of a collective intelligence workshop based on simple agile/lean tools to get certified
- Co-animation of the training by internal agile and/or lean and/or teams support experts
'- Training support : presentations, workbook with tools seen during the training session, tools kit
--> Tools example : speedboat, blazon, visual management & brief/debrief, KISS …
- Teams dedicated to exchange & have access to all training support
Other programs suggested
U.learn related contents
- A positioning and expectations quiz is sent to participants before the program.
- Certification once an agile event has been implemented
Prix de la formation
The prices of the programs are communicated to the HR Managers.